Wednesday, March 4, 2015

2016 Senior Rep Program


Senior Year is approaching and it’s time for Senior Pictures! I’m beginning my search for a handful of outgoing, stylish, and friendly High School juniors to represent Diana Putman Photography at your school!

A little bit about me, I’m Utah photographer with years of experience and clients under my belt! I’d describe my style is clear, crisp, vibrant, and clean images! (Though I can make images softer/ more romantic or sharper/bolder depending on your specific style of course!) I am passionate about capturing your true personality and letting your light shine through! I want you to look at your photos and yell, YES! This is me!

I’m looking specifically for High School Juniors that love my style of photography, want me to take their Senior Pictures, and want all to tell all their friends about me too! I’ve created this program wanting first and foremost to benefit YOU! Young, vibrant teens with a knack for networking. You know who you are! If you’re the kid who’s always posting about your favorite products/places, texting friends the second you see a good deal, or just itching to tell someone when you find something you love.. YOU are the one I want on my Senior Rep Team! I need you as the face of my work for the Class of 2016!

What you’d get as Senior Rep:
1. A completely customized, HUGELY discounted, Senior Session!
2. $20 for every Senior Session booked by a friend of yours. (that’s right, cold hard cash! Woot!)
3. Being part of #TheDianaPutnamSeniorGroup which will give you access to styled shoots, commercial shoots, and other modeling opportunities throughout the year.
4. Swag Bag! (more details to come!)
We’d shoot your session in late spring of your Junior Year, just before the summer Senior Pictures rush, keeping you ahead of the crowd and giving you plenty of time to start spreading the word.

What you’d do as a Senior Rep:
1. Give out 25 fliers and 25 brochures with information about my senior sessions so you can easily tell your friends about what I do. I’ll leave it up to you regarding who to give them to and how you distribute them. YOU’RE the marketing geniuses here! Rake in the rewards when your friends buy their Senior Sessions from me!
2. Your parent/guardian MUST sign my Senior Red Model Release.
To make sure this is will benefit you, please spend some time exploring my portfolio/instagram/facebook to make sure you enjoy my style of photography. If all of this sounds like a dream come true to you, head on over and complete my application, start dreaming up your ideal Senior Session! I may get too many applicants and therefore won’t be able to accept everyone, so if you’re not accepted it’s okay! I’d still love to talk about your ideal Senior Session!

IMPORTANT: To be considered, please ask your parent/guardian to make sure they’re on board (they won’t be required to sign the release until after applicant’s are accepted) and complete the Senior Rep Application in full. The application process closes on March 31, 2015. I’ll the review each application and invite those candidates who I feel best fit the Diana Putnam Photography brand. Spaces will fill quickly!

Apply Now! Click on the link   http://goo.gl/forms/TMgEh1gjLy

XOXO

-DIANA 



No comments:

Post a Comment